11 January 2011

No more excuses!!!!

So despite good intentions I still have yet to get one layout completed this week.  Sunday night I decided I was going to go into my scrap room and just scrap.  Well once I told my girls that was what I was doing they wanted to scrap too.  So I pulled out some old books that had not been used and set them to work.  I hoped that while they were working I could get something done.  But, as with most well laid out plans I spent most of the night working on their books with them. Ah well there is always the next night.  Yeah right!!!!  Last night was Girl Scouts, which of course I am a leader...Ahhhh....you would not believe how much noise 9 girls can make!  So there went another night!

I will be doing a layout tonight I must!!!!! *foot stomping* I need to work on my entries for the Circle Blog weekly and monthly challenge this week too.

I am proud to say that I made this quick card this morning for a co-worker whose wife just had the cutest little boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment