13 January 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge

Well it took me all week but I was finally able to finish one layout!  I did not add the pictures since I did not get them printed out.  I always admire those who can create layouts with specific spaces for the pictures without adding the actual pics.  I am always afraid that the pictures just won't be what I need and then my layout would need to be redone.  Ahhh...well maybe with more practice.  Anyway here is the layout that I created for the Circle challenge. 

Weekly Challenge #15: Feeling Frosty!

Brrrr! Winter is in full swing over many parts of the country . . . but even if it is warm where you are, you can use Winter-inspired elements to fuel your creative juices on your next Cricut project. We challenge you to incorporate white paint, metal, and a snowflake cut on your project this week.


I used a white ink daber to create the snow on the bottom of the page.  I cut the Snow Man from Jolly Holidays at 3 1/2 and the Tree is also from Jolly Holidays at 3".  I also added a snow flake cut from the Christmas (Noel) Solution cartridge.  The pattern paper is a Christmas pack from 2008 or 2009 from Creative Memories.  I also added a ribbon across.  The snowflakes in the corner are the metal embellishments that I picked up at Michaels.  They are super cute but you can't really see the detail in the picture very well.

1 comment:

  1. Darling page! I love how you used the white paint dauber to create the snow for your snowman!

    ReplyDelete