 |
| The beginnings of my scrap room. |
So I finally decided to take a stab at beginning a blog. What am I thinking!! I love scrappin' memories of my two beautiful little girls...*
well they are not so little anymore*. I have Katelyn who will be 9 this week. I can't believe it and her sister Paige who is 7. I started scrapping right before Katelyn was born. Everything I had fit in a 12 x 12 box. I still don't have nearly the amount of
stuff that I have drooled over on other blogs but its enough to the point that I can no longer pull out my scrapbook and work in the family room. We moved into a new house a year ago last summer
*wow almost two years here it's amazing how time flies* and I got a scrap room. I am so excited of course we are still working on decorating but its coming along.
So back to my love for scappin', so even though I started working on this hobby *
obsession* almost 9-10 years ago, I have very little to show for my efforts. I did manage to create one book for the first year of each child's life...then we have a little bit of a gap... I think that the second book begins at KINDERGARTEN!!! I blame this mostly on digital pictures. I have thousands and thousands of pictures of my girls...I just never seem to take the time to print out the pictures *
although that hasn't prevented me from buying more stuff*. Hehehe. I have resolved that this year will be the one to finally get some serious work done.
I got a baby bug about 3ish years ago, my neighbor had one and when I would scrap with her it was like
this thing is awesome. I used my bug for every page I created from there on out. I didn't have that many carts but I would borrow from my neighbor whenever I could. Then finally in 2009 I upgraded to the expression and I love it. When I upgraded I had very few carts and I still don't have a large collection but I have to say that I think that my cartridge library doubled twice in the last year. I think that I have the Cricut Circle to blame for that...I just love to look at all the great projects on the messageboard and blog but everytime I do I realize there is another cartridge that I NEED! LOL.
Sherri,
ReplyDeleteYou left such a nice comment on my blog, so I thought I would check out yours. I am so excited to be your first follower. Great job on setting up your blog & scrap room. This is where it all begins & it will open a whole new world for you. I had scrapbooked for about 10 years then I started my blog. Now I create so much more & it is fun to enter in challenges & win prizes too. Welcome to the blogging world.
Angela
Simple Creations