I can not believe it, I got TWO 2-page layouts completed today!!! It only took me like two hours start to finish. I have to say that I totally cheated....I came across Tammy at Scrap Cave Creations this week on the Cricut Circle Messageboard. She had created a series called "Let's Scrapbook Together". I have to say I LOVE IT!!!! I watched all six of her videos and then with inspiration from her videos I was able to knock out the layouts super quick. I did two 2-page layouts, one for each of my girls. I tried to use colors that would compliment each girl's personality. I think they turned out super duper cute!!! Tammy, thank you for you wonderful design skills. I was very lucky to have the cartridge that you picked for the layout!
If you would like to see Tammy's videos click here ...become a follower and let her know I sent ya!!!! Have a wonderful week!
Loves and likes ya!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment