03 February 2011

Winter, Winter go away....

I am so ready for winter to be over...so while this week when the rest of the country was getting blasted by snow...here in Minnesota we got...0" of snow!  Can you believe it!  So while the rest of you are staying home and crafting away...or not...whatever it may be.  I got nothing done this week.  I actually spent the last three days sick and I haven't felt like doing anything anyway.

Well, we did get some work done on my crafty place.   Still a work in progress.  Desperately trying to figure out a wall color.  We don't want anything to dark as we only have one window in the room and we don't get much natural light from that.





2 comments:

  1. Go with the sage green color on the box in the last photo. It is light, yet creative.
    How did the snow miss you? I live near Chicago & we got 2'. We have drifts as high as our chest & mounds of snow by our cars, that is over our heads. So much snow we don't know where to put it. I am going to try to venture out tomorrow for the first time since the blizzard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your room is coming along great!!!

    Grey is a fantastic neutral wall colour and is heard to be a great motivator of creativity (partly because it's so soothing). Just my 2 cents lol :)

    ReplyDelete